Welcome to Göteborg City Airport!
Before checking in, always ask yourself these questions:
- Is this your own baggage?
- Do you know what your baggage contains?
- Are you sure that no one has put any foreign object into your baggage?
- Have you received any gift that you don't know the content of?
- Are you sure you are not carrying any prohibited object?
- Does your baggage contain any electrical or battery-operated item?
If you are unsure about any of the above, talk to the staff, for your own and other passengers' safety!
Never pack sharp objects such as scissors, knives, corkscrews, etc, in your hand luggage. If you have any such items in your vanity bag, place it in your suitcase!
Ryanair´s rules for Baggage:
Only one small item of hand baggage, no more than 10 kg and with dimensions of less than 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm.
Checked baggage allowance is 15 kg per person.